Thursday, February 5, 2009

Turbaconducken - what will they think of next?

The wonderful people over at Bacon Today have provided us with so many innovations in the field of Baconology. I gotta say, I loved The Bacon Explosion, as it looked insanely delicous! I loved the creativity behind it, the aggressive and egregious use of bacon throughout the process, and all the imitators who have made their own versions and posted those to the web as well for all to see. But it has clearly been taken to the next level: the Turbaconducken!!!

Again, I like the creativity, but what's next? The bacon-banana? The bacon-pecan pie? I welcome the bacon-concoctions, but I feel like this is going to get out of hand rather quickly. That being said, who is making this heavenly delight and inviting me over to taste it?

No comments: